Please find attached the 2022 UNSW Summer Open entry form. The tournament will be held on 12th& 13th November at the UNSW Sports Stadium (Unigym) in Kensington. We look forward to your participation as a player, technical official or event personnel for this Badminton Australia national ranking last sanctioned tournament of the year.
We would appreciate your Tournament Software Online registration on or before the due date of Sunday 6th November, 2022 midnight for the Tournament Committee to schedule courts and matches efficiently.
The 2022 UNSW Summer Open online registration on TournamentSoftware.com link is
Please make sure you include your unique Tournament Software Identification Id (TS Id) to ensure that national ranking points are correctly awarded for your results. If you do not have a TS Id, we will apply for this on your behalf. Please use NSWXXX where XXX are your initials.
All UNSW Summer Open registrations have to be accompanied by PayPal payment. There will be no exceptions to this rule. As you will receive confirmation of your online entry directly from Tournaments Software for your registration, there will not be further confirmation correspondence from the Tournament Committee.
The NO PAYMENT NO PLAY policy applies to the tournament.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation to ensure a successful event.
Special Online Entry Requirements Reminder:
1. All players must have an ID number in Tournament software This ID must be correct (i.e. ID should start with NSW for NSW players, ACT for ACT players or a 4-5-digit number for players who have a BWF Id).
2. If players have more than one ID they should use the most recent one to ensure that national ranking points are correctly awarded.
3. For players who do not have an ID, please Enter NSWXXX where XXX is your Initials. You will receive an unique TS Member Id after the tournament
4. All players must have the “State” and “Country” fields completed on the online entry form (viz. NSW & AUSTRALIA) at the “Personal Details” section after the step 1- Regulations and before Step 3- “Entry Details”
5. If you fail to fill in the above details in the enrolment form, player’s results will be rejected by the BA tournament software and will not be recorded in the database. Badminton NSW bears no responsibilities of the relevant tournament results by player to Badminton Australia if the above details are not entered in the online enrolment form.