Please find attached the 2017 100PLUS NSW Junior Autumn Open and NSW Open Mixed Team Event entry forms, to be held on 13th &14th May at Sydney Olympic Park Sports Hall. We look forward to your participation as a player, technical official or event personnel for the Badminton Australia sanctioned Junior tournament.
We would appreciate your Tournament Software Online registration and Paypal payment by the due date of Sunday 30th April, 2017 midnight for the 100PLUS NSW Junior Autumn Open so that the Tournament Committee can schedule courts and matches efficiently.
The 2017 100PLUS NSW Junior Autumn Open online registration on TournamentSoftware.com link is
The 2017 NSW Open Mixed Team Event is held in conjunction with the 2017 100PLUS NSW Junior Autumn Open event and the registration entry form is attached. The NSW Open Mixed Team Event is on a First Registered Team basis so please be prompt with your registration on or before 30th April.
For the 2017 100PLUS NSW Junior Autumn Open, Please make sure you include your unique Tournament Software Identification Id (TS Id) to ensure that national ranking points are correctly awarded for your results. If you do not have a TS Id, we will apply for this on your behalf.
All 100PLUS NSW Junior Autumn Open registrations have to be accompanied by Paypal payment before the tournament draw. There will be no exceptions to this rule. As you will receive confirmation of your online entry directly from Tournaments Software for your registration, there will not be further confirmation correspondence from the BNSW Tournament Committee.
Special Online Entry Requirements Reminder:
1. All players must have an ID number in Tournament software This ID must be correct (i.e. ID should start with NSW for NSW players, ACT for ACT players or a 4-5-digit number for players who have a BWF Id).
2. If players have more than one ID they should use the most recent one to ensure that national ranking points are correctly awarded.
3. For players who do not have an ID, please Enter NSWXXX where XXX is your Initials. You will receive an Id after the tournament NSW3000+ is NOT a valid TS Id.
4. All players must have the “State” and “Country” fields completed on the online entry form (viz. NSW & AUSTRALIA) at the “Personal Details” section after the step 1- Regulations and before Step 3- “Entry Details”
5. If you fail to fill in the above details in the enrolment form, player’s results will be rejected by the BA tournament software and will not be recorded in the ranking points database. Badminton NSW bears no responsibilities of the relevant tournament results by player to Badminton Australia if the above details are not entered in the online enrolment form.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation to ensure another successful event.