Trust everyone is keeping well and observing COVID19 Safety protocols.
Please find details the 2021 NSW Open Grand Prix GOLD entry Invitation a Badminton Australia Gold level tournament with highest BA National ranking points. The event will be held on 19th & 20th June at the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Hall.. We look forward to your participation as a player, technical official or event personnel for this Badminton Australia national ranking sanctioned tournament.
We would appreciate your Tournament Software Online registration on or before the due date of Sunday 13thJune, 2021 midnight for the Badminton NSW Tournament Committee to schedule courts and matches efficiently.
The 2021 NSW Open online registration on TournamentSoftware.com link is
Please make sure you include your unique Tournament Software Identification Id (TS Id) to ensure that national ranking points are correctly awarded for your results. If you do not have a TS Id, we will apply for this on your behalf.
All NSW Open registrations have to be accompanied by PayPal payment before the tournament draw. There will be no exceptions to this rule. As you will receive confirmation of your online entry directly from Tournaments Software for your registration, there will not be further confirmation correspondence from the Badminton NSW Tournament Committee.
Special Online Entry Requirements Reminder:
1. All players must have an ID number in Tournament software This ID must be correct (i.e. ID should start with NSW for NSW players, ACT for ACT players or a 4-5-digit number for players who have a BWF Id).
2. If players have more than one ID they should use the most recent one to ensure that national ranking points are correctly awarded.
3. For players who do not have an ID, please Enter NSWXXX where XXX is your Initials. You will receive an Id at or after the tournament.
4. All players must have the “State” and “Country” fields completed on the online entry form (viz. NSW & AUSTRALIA) at the “Personal Details” section after the step 1- Regulations and before Step 3- “Entry Details”
5. If you fail to fill in the above details in the enrolment form, player’s results will be rejected by the BA tournament software and will not be recorded in the database. Badminton NSW holds no responsibilities of the relevant tournament results by player to Badminton Australia if the above details are not entered in the online enrolment form.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation to ensure a successful event.